700 grams of beef tips
1 whole garlic
1 red pepper
1/2 a glass of white wine
2 bay leaves
For 5-6 people
1) Put some olive oil in a saute pan so that the bottom of the pan is covered with oil and turn the burner on medium high
2) Cut the onion and red pepper however you want and put them in the saute pan with 2 cut cloves of garlic
3) Cut the extra fat off the beef and cut into smaller pieces
4) When the onion and pepper are soft and done, but them in a bowl or mixer. Then use an electric hand mixer or counter top one and mix the vegetables until they are a liquid.
5) Then put the liquid and the beef in a pressure cooker on medium heat. Stir and mix the two together. Let cook for a few minutes.
6) Put a 1/2 glass of white wine in the pressure cooker and a liter of water
7) Add a large pinch of salt, 2 bay leaves, and a pinch of pepper
8) Take the 2 artichokes and cut the tops off, cut 2 more cloves of garlic and put in the pot.
9) When the beef is cooked, put in more water (1-2 cups depending) and put is safron so that the rice will be yellow
10) Mix together, put the burner on high and wait for the water to boil. After that add 2.5 cups of rice
11) Mix again and put the top on the pressure cooker. Wait for about 20-30 mins
And there you have it. The famous, most delicious arroz con carne! ❤